Welcome to Mommies with Hope

Come and find solace as you get to know us who share in this journey of grief. We have been praying for you and extend our deepest and sincere sympathy. We “hope” you experience comfort and peace in this safe haven of love and support.

Monday, January 16, 2012

And the Title is...

Well ladies...it's official.  The book I've written now has a title and I wanted you all to be the first to know! I hope you like it...

Hope for Today, Promises for Tomorrow
Finding Light Beyond the Shadow of Miscarriage or Infant Loss

Yep, that's it and I am so excited!

In related news, the actual release date has been pushed back to August 1st (not July 1st like I had originally thought).  However, there will be some copies floating around before then and I will have a supply to take with me to have available at the Proverbs 31 Ministries She Speaks conference at the end of July (over my birthday I might add)!

I will continue to keep you ladies posted.  I continue to pray that you may be blessed by the writing of this book.  Just a few short months till we can all read it together...woohoo!

More important than any of this...may I just leave you with a bit of Hope for Today ~

"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." 
Romans 15:13

Overflowing with hope today and resting in His promises for tomorrow,
Teske

3 comments:

java diva said...

Perfect!! Love it!! :)

Anonymous said...

Teske
I can't be more proud of you right now, I only wish I could reach in this laptop and give you such a big tight hug. I always preached to you all your growing up life about your determination and where it can lead you and this is just one of many accomplishments you have fulfilled because of your determination. I am so blessed to have you as my daughter. I only want the very best for you and your journey with Christ. I love youmy sweet Teske.

Teske said...

I'm so glad that everyone loves it! :)