Welcome to Mommies with Hope

Come and find solace as you get to know us who share in this journey of grief. We have been praying for you and extend our deepest and sincere sympathy. We “hope” you experience comfort and peace in this safe haven of love and support.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

He Knows

It's been quite some time since I've been able to sit and just think.  There's always something - a deadline, an agenda, a sink full of dishes or a mountain of laundry.  Tired doesn't come close to an appropriate description.  Yet today, I am just thinking.  Sure, I've had lots to do and have three stops to make before our Hope Meeting tonight, but not now.  Sitting. Sipping Coffee.  Thinking.

Today, my thoughts are enamored by His grace.  I contemplate - How am I so blessed?  Why has He chosen to use me?  What could I possibly have to offer?  I don't know the answers, but I know the One who does.  Oh how He loves me...as He loves you.

I think about Chloe, about Jesse, about Riyah Mae... what are they like? Are they together?  Will they know me? Oh, I miss them.  I don't know the answers, but I know the One who does.  Thank you Lord, for knowing all things.  In You, all is grace.

I wonder what's to come...How can I serve? Who can I serve?  Where can I serve? Will you continue to build this ministry, Lord?  Again, I don't know, but I trust that You do.  I trust You.  Use me however You see fit, Almighty God.

I don't know where your heart is, fellow mommy.  I don't know where you've been, where you're at, or where you're headed.  I can't pretend to know your pain, but I do know it hurts.  I can't say all the right words or heal your broken heart.  I am lacking in ways innumerable....believe me!

Here is what I can do  - I can point you to the One who is the King above all Kings, the Lord of Lords, our Almighty God and Counselor!  He is good, worthy to be praised, and He holds each and every tear that falls.  He loves you.  Did you hear me??  He loves you!  What's more...He came into this world as a baby Himself.  Precious Jesus.  He knows all and He knows you.  You are His creation.  Do you know Him?

This Christmas, may you find HOPE in the Savior!

1 comment:

Rachel Beran said...

Great post, Teske! I am soooo thankful for His grace and hope! December 4th would have been our due date for Baby Beran #4. I wonder too, are my two babies together in heaven? So thankful I don't need all the answers, because I have THE answer. I know we're safe in His arms.