Welcome to Mommies with Hope

Come and find solace as you get to know us who share in this journey of grief. We have been praying for you and extend our deepest and sincere sympathy. We “hope” you experience comfort and peace in this safe haven of love and support.

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Hope Was Born...

I love Christmastime.  It hasn't been the easiest of seasons since my losses.  Sure, there should be more presents under the tree and more children to help sing "Happy Birthday, Jesus!"  Still, it is good.

I think the best thing about Christmas is the HOPE that bursts forth.  It's a time of possibility, expectation, and wonder.  Hope was born over 2,000 years ago when God Himself entered into this world.  A precious babe, Jesus, born in a manger.  Have you ever stopped to ponder that fact?  That He would choose to enter into this world as a baby?  I treasure that fact.

Through the eyes of the world, babies don't hold much weight in this world.  A baby gone to heaven too soon is here, then gone.  That baby is remembered no more.  People move on, forget even.  Not that child's mommy.  That child will never be forgotten.  And to think that God chose to send His Son as a baby...that comforts me.  I'm reminded that God loves us - even the tiniest of us.  He loves you.  He loves your babe who is with Him now.

He sent His son into the world. Hope was born and gives me life.  This hope I cling to now and forevermore.

May you find HOPE in Jesus this Christmas...

No comments: