Welcome to Mommies with Hope

Come and find solace as you get to know us who share in this journey of grief. We have been praying for you and extend our deepest and sincere sympathy. We “hope” you experience comfort and peace in this safe haven of love and support.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Calling all Hope Stories

We wanted to present you each with the opportunity to share your "hope" story to be highlighted on the Mommies with Hope website. While it saddens me deeply that any woman experiences the loss of a child, I am so thankful and blessed by the stories of the women who I have come to know through our shared experience. I have been greatly encouraged by your stories and would love to pass them along so that you can encourage each other. If you would like to share your story, please email me at teske@mommieswithhope.com

In the spirit of this purpose, I leave you with 2 Corinthians 1:7,

"And our hope for you is firm, because we know that just as you share in our sufferings, so also you share in our comfort."

No comments: