Welcome to Mommies with Hope

Come and find solace as you get to know us who share in this journey of grief. We have been praying for you and extend our deepest and sincere sympathy. We “hope” you experience comfort and peace in this safe haven of love and support.

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Forgive Me?? And Please Pray!

Greetings Mommies!  First, I must ask your forgiveness for my sporadic posting habits of late.  I have to admit, it's been a little crazy around here.  Everything from back to school, working my day job 40+ hours a week, expanding the ministry, etc.  Oh...and not to mention my book deadline on the horizon!  Which leads me to my prayer request...

Will you please pray for me as I write this month?!  I'm approaching an early October deadline for the book I've been working on, provisionally titled...

Becoming a Mommy with Hope
Living God's Promises in the Shadow of Pregnancy and Infant Loss  

Here's some exciting news about the book...it will be released in July 2012!  

Blessings to all of you fellow Mommies - you are on my heart and in my prayers as I continue to write!

No comments: