Welcome to Mommies with Hope

Come and find solace as you get to know us who share in this journey of grief. We have been praying for you and extend our deepest and sincere sympathy. We “hope” you experience comfort and peace in this safe haven of love and support.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

A Fellow Mommy's "Divine Calling"

This past year, the Lord has brought a woman to Mommies with Hope who has come to mean so much to me and to the group. I want you all to know about Shayla who is now officially co-facilitator of the Polk City group, alongside me. For months, she has consistently reached out to women in our group and has been a tremendous blessing to me, personally, all the while traveling her own grief journey. Recently, she started a blog that I want you all to know about as she documents this next part of her journey. She and her husband are pursuing the adoption of a precious little girl in Nigeria named Divine. You can read about their "Divine Calling" on their blog by clicking here.

"I thank my God every time I remember you."
Philippians 1:3

No comments: