Welcome to Mommies with Hope

Come and find solace as you get to know us who share in this journey of grief. We have been praying for you and extend our deepest and sincere sympathy. We “hope” you experience comfort and peace in this safe haven of love and support.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A bit delayed today...

Hello ladies! If you are here to read the "In the Word Wednesday" post related to our current study, please forgive the delay! I have the post ready to go, but it is taking longer than expected to load a video that is a part of it. So....please check back later, it's coming! :) For now, I'm off to run a necessary errand and then to teach some classes, so...if I don't get it up this morning, it will certainly be up later this afternoon. Again, my apologies for the delay!

If you just happened to pop in on us and have not a clue what I'm talking about, click here to read last week's post!

Be blessed!

No comments: