Welcome to Mommies with Hope

Come and find solace as you get to know us who share in this journey of grief. We have been praying for you and extend our deepest and sincere sympathy. We “hope” you experience comfort and peace in this safe haven of love and support.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

And Finally a Video...

If you read yesterday's posts, you know that I was having some technological difficulties with loading the video I had prepared. Well....come to find out, that's not necessarily the case! I just talked too much :) So, I've prepared a different (shorter) video for you to watch, related to Chapter 2 of And Then You Were Gone. I tried to just focus in on a couple things that I didn't address in the actual post. Be Blessed!

3 comments:

Nichelle said...

Thank you so much for your words about "the word", I so needed reminded of the truth today...love the live study...

Becky Avella said...

Teske,

Wow. Listening to the video and reading yesterday's post, brought back so many memories of what it felt like when I was in the midst of the grief. I remember the moments when I had to make that choice of whether or not I was going to run to Him or away from Him. Now, I can't imagine going through that kind of heartache without God. I'm so thankful for the way He heals.

I love this verse and put it at the front of the book: Psalm 147:3 He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.

That was me! I would still be broken without Him.

I hope you'll do more videos. You are such a natural behind the camera. It was fun to see you. You made me feel like I was right there with you in your living room. I was really touched by your kind words, too. Thank you!

Love,
Becky

Teske said...

We all need those gentle nudges from time to time, Nichelle! :)

Becky, thanks so much for sharing more of your heart! Love your testimony of faith and perseverance.

As for the videos....will try to do more in the weeks to come! :) Just have to remember to keep it concise!