Welcome to Mommies with Hope

Come and find solace as you get to know us who share in this journey of grief. We have been praying for you and extend our deepest and sincere sympathy. We “hope” you experience comfort and peace in this safe haven of love and support.

Friday, November 20, 2009

Carry Each Other's Burdens

We had our monthly "hope" meeting last night, and I can't begin to tell you how encouraging it was for me, personally, and what a blessing each and every woman there was to me. There was time for prayer, for discussion and sharing, for fellowship, and for delving into the Word. What really struck me was that there was such a range of women there last night with nearly every type of loss you can imagine. While we may all not understand the specific aspects of each other's loss, we can share our burden of loss collectively, only needing to know that it hurts and there are others who have experienced a similar kind of hurt.

Galatians 6:2 says...

"Carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ."

I am confident that Christ was glorified through our time together last night. What a blessing to be a part of such a thing! If you were in attendance, feel free to comment and share a blessing from our time together last night. I pray that you may bless others through your loss.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

This meeting, like so many others, was a blessing and I am so glad that the Lord brought all of us together. I am so thankful that the ladies who were there shared their stories, so other can be supported through them.