Welcome to Mommies with Hope

Come and find solace as you get to know us who share in this journey of grief. We have been praying for you and extend our deepest and sincere sympathy. We “hope” you experience comfort and peace in this safe haven of love and support.

Friday, October 22, 2010

Prayers for our fellow Mommies

This week, I have a heavy heart for women I have never met, yet who I've learned have traveled a similar path. I don't know which way the road may veer for any one of them, as each of our paths are unique and different, but I know, as do you, that this grief journey is one we'd rather not have to take. Just in the past couple of weeks, I've learned of several women who have either experienced or anticipating loss.


Today, I want to encourage each of you to pray for each of these women, by name...

Rebekah, whose baby girl, Opal, went to be with Jesus on Oct. 1st


Kimberlee, whose precious baby Lulu went to be with Jesus on Oct. 4th

Alissa, who is pregnant with Jude, a precious boy that has been diagnosed with Ring Chromosome 13

Becky, who is pregnant with a little girl with Turner's Syndrome, scheduled to give birth next week

These ladies need our prayers, fellow "mommies," so please lift them up boldly before the Lord.


"Carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ."
Galatians 6:2

"The prayers of the righteous are powerful and effective."
James 5:16

4 comments:

Becky Avella said...

I was just sitting down for my quiet time. I'll be praying for each of these ladies and their families. Every time I hear stories like these it hurts my heart. I'm so sorry they are having to go through this.

Love and Prayers,
Becky

Jamie said...

I've been praying!!!

java diva said...

Thank you for bringing them to prayer attention by name! I will definitely be praying for them.

Peggy said...

praying for these mommies and their babies!